Friday, April 11, 2014

Last Day!

Your stories are due today, obvi. Print 'em out, hand 'em in! 

We've spent a whole bunch of time together over the last 8ish weeks. I had a wonderful time and totally appreciate every one of you. Below, I made a cool little survey for y'all to complete. It's nothing incredibly fancy, but it'll help me gauge where your heads are at. I've found that the best advice that's rarely heard or asked fo can come from the students. This is your chance for you to record your thoughts, learning, opinions, etc. in writing. It'll help me see how I should adapt and evolve as a fellow human being who teaches other human beings. So, take some time and do the survey. Talk to each other, talk to me, and write! Take the survey here!

You don't have to leave your name if you don't want to, but you're more than welcome to. Thanks a bunch, kiddos! You rock. 

No comments:

Post a Comment